These General Conditions are intended to regulate the conditions of use of the Website “oleyco.com” (hereinafter, “the web”), whose owner is ROSA MARIA OCAÑA RUÍZ (hereinafter, OLEYCO), with NIF: B44593622, address at Boecillo (Valladolid) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this website is to provide information about our product offering. Its use implies full acceptance by the User of these conditions, so if you do not agree with their content, you must refrain from using the website, as well as the services offered on it. OLEYCO reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to modify, delete or include, without prior notice, new content and/or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located and the conditions of use of the website. Web.
The User accepts that the access and use of the website and the contents included therein takes place freely and consciously, under their sole responsibility, and consequently undertakes to:
- Do not use the website to carry out activities contrary to law, morality, public order, in general, and make lawful and honest use in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as refrain from performing any act that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and/or prevent normal use and utilization by other Users.
- Do not manipulate or alter any content of the web without the express written consent of its Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of its owner, exempts its owner from any responsibility.
- Do not reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the mandatory authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted; as well as suppress, evade or manipulate the Copyright and other data identifying the rights of OLEYCO or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the aforementioned may contain.
- Do not introduce or spread data programs (viruses or any type of harmful software) on the web that are likely to cause damage.
- Only sale to adults is allowed.
- The trade is responsible and knows the current legislation of the countries to which it sends the products.
- That the cardholder is aware of and accepts the conditions established by the merchant.
OLEYCO does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website nor is it responsible for any damages that may occur, nor for technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever their nature, derived from the use of the information and the materials contained in the web.
The User will be liable for damages of any nature that OLEYCO or any third party may suffer as a result of breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject by these General Conditions.
OLEYCO does not assume any responsibility nor does it carry out any control over the possible hyperlinks that the web contains to external content; however, it will remove those links that include illegal content as soon as it becomes aware of it.
Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The User acknowledges that all the contents of the website and, specifically, of all the information and materials, the structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programs and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties.
In no case will access to them or their use by the User imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of said rights, nor does it confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of said rights. contents without the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by OLEYCO or the third party holder of the affected rights.
OLEYCO is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of OLEYCO and/or third-party companies. It is prohibited to use them or download them permanently, copy them or distribute them by any means without the mandatory consent of their owner.
In the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the content has been entered on the website in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to OLEYCO identifying themselves and the owner of the rights of intellectual or industrial property allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of the aforementioned rights.
All information that any of the parties communicates or provides to the other or to which either of them has access, will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by any of the parties for purposes unrelated to those who motivated their communication.
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These General Conditions will be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree and waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valladolid.